Sunday, March 9, 2014

One more week of my life is gone, so is one more year.

So, so. I am pretty sick. Its the third time this season. Sad.

Luckily, it is 3 day holiday - I might be OK to go to work on Tuesday. My killing head aches and fever did not stop me from ACHIEVING. So here is my report on my deeds of today.

1. Coursera. Quiz 9 on Virology p2. It was pretty easy. I still don't quite understand mechanics and model behind "Muller's ratchet" effect, but I decided to just roll with it. May be it will hit me some day.

2. CodeSchool. "jQuery: The return flight". I've earned this badge today. The concept of promises and Deferred is kinda brittle in my head, but I think I got the gist of it. Damn CodeSchool. 1000 rub per month is not to be given lightly. I really should intensify my progression though the courses there and save some money.


No comments:

Post a Comment