Sunday, March 2, 2014

Node.js

Well, this weekend was no different from the other ones - a huge disappointment. As per usual, I had numerous plans as to what I will do, and practically none of them came to fruition.

I suck. I suck very much. I managed to get one thing done though - I have completed a CodeSchool course, namely "Real-time Web with Node.js". Took me half a day and did not teach any immediately applicable skills, but I got the gist of it and some modern web technologies along the way. All in all - not a complete waste of time.

I feel like time is running out for me, and I am too slow, barely advancing anywhere. Of course, it is not objectively truth. Looking back at the last months I can see how significantly my situation had changed. Yet somehow, I expect even more of myself - and thus am dissatisfied. v_v

No comments:

Post a Comment